We build world-class startups.
Launchit Ventures is Canada's first healthtech venture studio.
We are investing funds into new curated ventures.
We exist to build and fund healthtech startups.
The venture studio model has emerged from incubators, accelerators and startup studios, in an effort to accelerate the very earliest stages of company creation.
Our team, experience, and processes are designed to lower risk and cost, while reducing the time required to get to market. We focus on proving the solution up front with early adopter customers, and our shared service model is ready to create a brand, hire people, build business plans, and constantly assess risk and opportunties.
While each agreement is tailored to the individual circumstances, we generally do not require our co-founders to become a full-time resource. Our studio will lead the validation and realization effort.
- You have an idea for a new startup, but have not incorporated yet or are still in the validation or development stage.
- You are looking for additional support with validation, design and development, and overall strategy and funding.
- You are exploring healthtech ideas in areas of interest to Launchit Ventures.
We want to get to know you and understand your great idea, so we need to ask you some guiding questions in our venture intake form.
Please know the form is made up of 20 questions and takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. Progress cannot be saved or downloaded.
We respond to all applicants within 3 - 4 weeks.
If we move forward with your application, the next step in our process is to schedule a 30-minute introductory meeting. For the session, you will be asked to prepare a 15-minute presentation to be followed by Q&A.
We encourage everyone to apply and commit to being transparent with our evaluations so that you benefit even if we decline to pursue your idea.
Some tips for success are:
- Keep it short. A good business idea should be simple to explain. We read a lot of applications, and the more concise you are the better chance we will understand your idea.
- Our mission is to improve people’s well-being through innovation. Let us know how your idea will make a positive change.
- Be honest and straightforward about what stage you are at. We are not afraid to get involved very early in the process.
- Be specific about who your customer is. Knowing who will buy your product or service is crucial to the evaluation.
- List the competitors to your idea, and how we will differentiate the new business venture.
We will go through as many iterations as needed to make our decision on whether to support and build your idea.
Click the button below to tell us about your idea.